CARE was recognized in the Star Tribune as one of the Best Places to Work in Minnesota, ranking No. 29 in the small business. John Hutchinson, COO, points out the importance of offering great pay, a beautiful environment to work in, and providing opportunities for people to create deep relationships with one another. “There’s an average fifty percent turnover across agencies, and fifty-five to sixty percent of providers leave the profession within five years,” John says. “The people who are consolidating the industry don’t seem to care about the providers. We want to do it differently.” CARE Counseling not only ensures strong pay for providers to have a good quality of life, but they invest heavily in training.
CARE is committed to finding, training and retaining the most talented mental health professionals in the field. We are focused on creating innovative processes to create more efficient clinical work and are constantly developing new training programs to ensure our clinicians are prepared to do the best work possible for our clients and partners.
Our team is awesome, here is some of the perks of being a part of the CARE Staff!
- Fun events for Staff – team that plays together stays together – whether we’re enjoying happy hours, escaping from a puzzle room, providing self-care such as hosting CARE’s holiday parties, we play as hard as we work.
- Weekly consults – Clear, open communication is essential to CARE’s success. We do weekly group consult to give the clinicians the opportunity to work through difficult cases, get feedback and new ideas, and share in successes.
- Flexibility – At CARE, we want you to enjoy your time out of the office having input into the composition of your caseload are goals shared by both CARE & CARE’s Clinicians.
- Benefits – Healthcare, Dental, 401k match, & PTO are just a few of the benefits offered at CARE Counseling…but things like the extra day off for adopting a Puppy or Kitten really speak to us.Read More Below…
- Draw energy from your office – An office is more than a desk and a couch. We work hard to ensure that our office spaces are inviting, comfortable environments as evident by our decor and furniture. Of course, you are always welcome to provide your own unique touch to your space!
- Birthday Surprises! – As an employee at CARE you can have your cake and eat it too! Our staff feels CARE’d for with a token of our appreciation on their special day.
- Overall Great Environment – On your break head to our lounge – complete with endless coffee supply! Not to mention great conversation with CARE staff.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the CARE Team, Please visit our website for open positions, or email email@example.com for more information! 🙂
We’re Here to help
Our wellness experts will be happy to take care of you. You can CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment now or call (612)223-8898.
We’re united by our commitment to providing effective, relevant, and innovative mental health support at all stages of your journey. Click Here to find out more about who we are, where we come from, and how we live out CARE’s mission every day.
The professionals at CARE are actively collecting and creating resources to help with what you need. We’re Here for You.
CARE COUNSELING LOCATIONS
Edina : 3601 Minnesota Dr., Ste.575, Edina, MN 55435
Bloomington : 7400 109th Street West, Bloomington, MN 55438
Loring Park : 310 Clifton Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Mankato : 1650 Madison Ave, Suite 102, Mankato, Minnesota, 56001
Mendota Heights : 1155 Northland Dr., Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Minneapolis : 204 W Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55404
Plymouth : Coming Soon
St. Louis Park : 7601 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55426
Please contact Thera-PAY, our billing provider (218) 301-3164