Forgo the dinner and a movie and go straight to really connecting with your spouse.
Love is not self-sustaining but requires constant maintenance. We can often get stuck on surface-y conversations but need to work hard at diving deep in to heart level conversations. Don’t talk about this kids soccer schedules, your crazy boss, or your never ending to do list. Instead take these questions with you on your next date night and take turns answering them. Spend the time listening to your spouse’s heart and soul.
- What is your favorite memory as a child?
- What’s my best physical feature?
- If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
- What is your favorite memory of us dating?
- Which of your parents are you most like?
- What are your top 3 strengths?
- What’s a new hobby you’d like to try?
- How often do you prefer sex?
- What was the first thing you thought of me?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- What do you like most that I do in bed?
- How would you describe an ideal day?
- What is something I can do to make us feel connected even more?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
- What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
- What’s the happiest you’ve ever felt?
- What do you want to do when you retire?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- What’s another career that you think you’d love?
- If you could go back in time, what age would you be?
- Are you an optimist, pessimist or realist?
- What was your favorite date night you’ve ever had with me?
- What can I do that best says, “I love you.”?
- In what areas are we the same?
- Tell me a time when you felt really close to me?
- How are we different?
- Who do you know that has the best marriage? And what can we do to get there?
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
- If you bought a boat, what would you name it?
- When did you first know you loved me?
- How have I succeeded in our marriage this week?
- What fears do you have?
- What brings you the most joy?
- How can I show you love this week?
- If you gave money to charity, which one would you pick and why?
- What turns you on?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What things do I do for you that refresh you the most?
- What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
We’re Here to help
Our wellness experts will be happy to take care of you. You can CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment now or call (612)223-8898.
The professionals at CARE are actively collecting and creating resources to help with what you need. We’re Here for You.